Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome!- an introduction to my new blog-sweet-blog

Welcome to my new place!  My kids call me "Cavemomma" when I am thinking, tired, or scheming up something.  These are times when I am very focused, and talk in monosyllables.  I even have a fuzzy, pink webkinz version of my Cavemomma-self. (which the kids gave to me) She will be my avatar in here.

We have homeschooled from the get-go, and tend to be on the relaxed side.  We have reached the teen years.  We like to be out in the community, learning all the time.   We are spiritual, but not religious.  We believe in the journey of exploring different cultures and beliefs, and choosing what, if any, feel right personally for each one of us.  We love to share what we have learned, we like to learn from others, and this is why I love blogging so much.

That's all for now!  Hope to connect with you soon!

Cavemomma

2 comments:

  1. Hi, very excited to meet another homeschooler of teens. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T! It's really nice to meet you and your family, too! Thanks for the welcome!

    ReplyDelete